Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion is a non-greasy, fresh-fragranced lotion that penetrates instantly leaving a long lasting shine. It moisturizes and softens with no white residue. Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion is a lemon yellow lotion that contains Shea Butter to add moisture, Carrot Oil with Beta Carotene to help prevent breakage, softening Emollients and Natural Glycerin. Perfect for young children, and those with wavy textures. The problem most people have with natural and some color treated hair and braids are that the hair is dry, brittle, dull and/or lifeless.
Non-greasy Fresh fragrance Penetrates easily Leaves a long lasting shine Moisturizes Leaves no build-up.
- Locks & Naturals:
1. Squeeze a small amount of Shea Butter Softening Hair & Scalp Lotion into hands
2. Massage into the scalp making sure it penetrates the entire hair shaft.
1. Squeeze a small amount of Shea Butter Softening Hair & Scalp Lotion into palms of hands
2. Massage into each braid.
1. Apply Shea Butter Softening Hair & Scalp Lotion
2. Massage to work into scalp and pay special attention to your newly emerging natural hair.
Shea Butter: A slightly ivory-colored granulated butter with the consistency of cocoa butter in its natural state. One of nature's best sources of moisture, an effective non-greasy emollient of softening and conditioning.
Carrot Oil: Rich in Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, and Vitamin E that strengthen and condition the hair from within.