General questions or complaints
If you have any questions, you can contact us by e-mail or telephone.Phone: +31659424348 (Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm) E-mail: email@example.com
You can also contact the above telephone number or e-mail for complaints. We will deal with your complaint immediately. You will receive a substantive response from us within three working days.
What to do with a wrong delivery?
If you have received a wrong delivery, please contact our customer service on telephone number: +31659424348. Our employees are happy to help you and solve this problem directly with you.
What to do with a defective product within the warranty period?
On all electronic products you have at least one year warranty (with the exception of the products of the brand CHI, you have two years warranty on the electronics.) Return the defective product with a copy of your invoice and the completed return form.
Return the product along with the forms to:
Business name: Kedka.com
Mozartlaan 268 | 3144 NG | Maassluis
Do not forget to frank the package! Return shipments sent to Kedka.com unstamped or insufficiently franked are not accepted by us. We also advise you to insure the package. You are personally responsible for the return shipment. Your complaint will be processed and resolved within three days of receipt.
In which cases can I not revoke a purchase?
Some exclusions for the right of withdrawal are the coloring books of suppliers and consumables that have already been opened, such as shampoos, conditioner, gel, wax, etc.
Synthetic and human hair, hair trimmer and other blades, body jewelery, ear piercings, implemented piercings, fashion earrings and scissors can not be returned for any reason.
For health and hygiene reasons, it is not possible to exchange / return hair extensions for any reason.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, physically owns the good (or in the case of delivery in parts, the last good or part of the good).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must:
Business name: Kedka.com
Mozartlaan 268 | 3144 NG | Maassluis
Phone number +31659424348
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
through an unambiguous statement (eg written by mail or e-mail) to inform you of your decision to revoke the agreement. You can use the model withdrawal form for this, but are not obliged to do so.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel the agreement, you will receive all payments you have made up to that moment, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice for a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery that we offer). in any case not later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract, from us back. We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged for such reimbursement.
We may wait with reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or you have shown that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
EN L 304/84 Official Journal of the European Union 22.11.2011
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you notify us of the decision to cancel the agreement. You are on time if you return the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
The direct costs of returning the goods are for your account.
You are only liable for the depreciation of goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Is your question not listed or do you have another question? Please contact us or by e-mail: cs@Kedka.com We are happy to help you.
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This cooling-off period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative appointed in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that is necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- When the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form. After the consumer has made it known that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
- If the customer has not made it known that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or withdrawal after the expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3. the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
- For health and hygiene reasons, it is not possible to exchange / return hair extensions, synthetic and human hair, hair trimmer and other blades, body jewelry, ear piercings, implemented piercings, fashion earrings and scissors, for any reason.
Promotional items and free articles:
Promotional items and free items must be returned with the complete order in order to qualify for a refund or exchange. In addition, promotional items and free items can not be returned separately.
Example: Buy a hairdryer and get a free item - the free item is not reimbursed for any reason - In addition, if the purchased item - in this case the hair dryer - is returned for a fee, the free item must also be returned to become.
Example: Buy a hairdryer and get a free bag - the bag will not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
Not to return or redeem for money, except in countries where it is permitted by law.
Not replaceable if the card is lost or stolen.
The online price is the price that is available for all Kedka.com shoppers.
Kedka.com allows customers to re-order items. Your e-mail with the shipping confirmation will indicate which items have not been shipped. (in that case delivery can take longer than expected).
Using the search engine
Our search engine is located in the upper right corner on every page of our website. Type in the product name or brand you are looking for, for example "flat iron" or "Shampoo" and click on search.
To use a coupon or promotional code online, type or cut and paste your unique code in the space provided on the shopping cart page. The codes must be entered exactly. Each coupon can only be used once for one order. If the promotion has expired or has not yet started, you will see a message stating that your coupon is not valid at the moment. If you receive a message stating that the conditions for the offer are not met, the conditions of the offer may be revised. If the offer is aimed at a loyalty program, you will be asked to log in with your card number.
Make sure that the item in your shopping cart is correctly linked to the offer.
Make sure you have the right amount in your shopping cart.
If you have a choice of free or discounted items, or if the item has more than one color or size, you must add the item to your shopping cart and then enter the code.
If you try to combine offers that are not valid with other offers, you will see an error message.
If you try to place a shipment and you have an item that can not be sent by your chosen shipping method, you will see an error message.
If you still have problems using a code, please contact customer service.
The use of the wishlist
To create a wish list, you must create an account or log in with an existing account. On the website you can click on the "add to wish list" button on any desired product, so that you are forwarded to this product. To view your wish list, click on the "Wish List" link at the top of every page.